Mie's Winter

Follow|Home
Wednesday, November 19 | 6 comments
Hello and yooo peeps

I want to do anime/manga recommendation like long time ago but I can't find the perfect manga to recommend to you gaiz. I have few anime titles on my list so I hope I can post that soon! There are also a few manga titles on my list as well but I didn't finish reading it yet;; I never do any review before so forgive me if it sucks;

But for this time I am just gonna recommend this one:

KOE NO KATACHI


 Sypnosis:

I wish we had never met. I wish we could meet once again. A boy who can hear, Shoya Ishida, and a transfer student who can’t, Shoko Nishimiya. One fateful day, the two meet, and Shoya leads the class in bullying Shoko. But before long, the class shifts its target from Shoko to Shoya. Years later, Shoya feels strongly that he must see Shoko once again.

Released: 2013
Author: Oima Yoshitoki
Genre: Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Shounen, School Life
Chapter: 62
Status: Completed

The story is being released as a one-shot at first, but then it began as a full serialization in August 2013 issue of Weekly Shounen Magazine. Lucky man, lucky. I found this manga when they began to do a page on Facbook because the news about the anime adaptation is spreading and it feels like love at the first sight. Shoya is love Shoya is life


Plot: 




Rare. Seriously. You never encounter a manga like this everyday. The manga flow fast because I thought the mangaka wants to wrap it fast but the plot is fantastic. I never get bored when I read this and that's why I can finish all the chapters in just one night. (enthusiasm  level over 9999) not a good thing

The plot is not cliche or maybe because I never read something like this before. But not your typical life/romance story because the one of the characters is a disabled person and they just communicate with the sign language!

Oh and if you are sensitive to suicidal, don't read it. A dark-themed manga I suppose and the story is deep man. Deep enough if you know how to read it.

Characters:

Shoya Ishida

My sister said the hero looks like a delinquent but believe me, later on the manga you will like him so hard you want him to be your husband He kind of annoying at first because, kid heh? What he have done is wrong but you will forgive him eventually. But dude what brings me to read this manga is because of him. His eyes looks like Zoro's

Nishimiya Shoko

The heroin is so cool aghhh she is so strong and I wonder why can she keep up with the smiling when life got the worst of her;; but I really can't blame her. For a disabled person, she is so strong. After all of that event at the end of the series, I think she have learned a lesson.

Etcs + Shouko's lil sister which is not included

The others is okay but I think this all about Ishida and Shouko. Forgive me for saying this but I hate Ueno. Serious talk. but later on she somewhat changed. I still hate her. hmph

Chapters Length:

I hate reading uncompleted manga because I hate waiting except for One Piece, Tora-o is always an exception for the new chapter to come out but for this manga I only waited for a week. The last chapter is released just today, and after reading it I quickly write this post eheh

I hope the chapters are being done just a little longer, (others are wishing the same) because I really want to know what happen to the two main characters relationship. The ending is somewhat really vague, but I will just imagine that the two of them achieved what are they aiming for. 




Overall:

You guys need to read it. The anime adaptation is coming soon but I bet they are no detailed as the original. If you are craving for some un-cliche story, this manga is perfect for you. Please be patience at the middle because the ending is what you need to die for (lel) I cried at the middle of the story, really.

ah, my ship is sailing smoothly. what is this life

Later guys, I will try to post regularly. Try.
XxMie



aghuhh I ship them really hard. so hard


last one, I promise. OTP!!

Labels:



6 Comments available :

November 19, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Blogger Fara_nym | Hyoukurona said...

wuu sounds great! I'll read it.

November 20, 2014 at 4:15 AM
Blogger MisakiPureBlood said...

I always saw this manga but never happen to read this yet.. maybe later :D

I'll try my best :D hehehe..

November 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Blogger MisakiPureBlood said...

you make me wanna read this manga Mie.. XDD

I hope so :D wait I'll erad it tomorrow and tell you my first impression.. XDD

I wish it will like you wish ^_^

November 21, 2014 at 6:43 AM
Blogger MisakiPureBlood said...

alright ^__^ I'll try my best :D

November 21, 2014 at 7:07 AM
Blogger Wan Nabihah said...

wow ! nmpak gaya mcm best !
done bookmark this manga on kissmanga.com !! >_<

November 22, 2014 at 4:10 AM
Blogger MisakiPureBlood said...

OMG!!! Mie!!! memang best manga nih..

Misaki suka ayat quote dekat page nak akhir jugaklah

No one changes, No one can changes, No one want to changes, but still people move forward~ (yups its so true)

thanks recommend manga nih, pukul 5 pagi tadi habis baca :D

ada banyak pengajaran dalam manga nih.. ^__^

Post a Comment