Mie's Winter

Follow|Home
Saturday, June 29 | 1 comments
Assalamualaikum and hello guys :3

Do you know what a paper cut is? I think most of you already hear about this thing. Recently, I got paper cut in my fingertips and its hurt like hell. щ(ಠ益ಠщ) Luckily its on my left hand. If its on my right hand, I cannot write or draw properly, haha. (u_u)

Paper cut is like a scratch or a cut made by paper or book pages. YES, PAPER. Who thought paper will be  so dangerous and sharp? AHA. (`ー´)

And basically if I got a scratch, a cut or a bruise I don't notice it until someone said:



or blood suddenly appear on my sketchbook or my handkerchief. (in case its on my finger and I ALWAYS holding my handkerchief)

If you guys already experienced it, maybe your scratch its like this? (‘◇’)?


OR MAYBE NOT.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Labels:



1 Comments available :

July 2, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Blogger w. said...

Lol nissa, banyaknya darah ! ;3

Post a Comment