Mie's Winter

Follow|Home
Saturday, June 15 | 1 comments
Assalamualaikum.


Finally! A full color artwork... Although its not in full body... At least I tried, minna. This is hell! I hate coloring in digital! Someday I will color even better than this. AHA, I suppose to upload my traditional drawing that I drew last night... I'm too lazy.

Here's the step :


First: Sketch + Outline


Second: Color


Third: Some Highlight.

Is this consider as tutorial? Don't know. I just sharing what I do -_- and yeah, my sister don't approve my highlights. She said err.. somehow it doesn't fit in~

Okay, I will practice more after this!



Labels:



1 Comments available :

June 16, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Blogger Izwani @kuroizu said...

comel. practice lg nnt lama2 mesti lg comel n____n heeee :3

Post a Comment