Mie's Winter

Follow|Home
Friday, August 23 | 1 comments
Assalamualaikum and hello guys~


Literally, I celebrate the end of my trial with organizing my files. Exam papers from these three years.


I want to analyse all of these papers. Yep for my upcoming PMR.


Thrashes.


Okay, look at what I found, want to be a fairy because don't want to do the homework?


Because the flowers is freaking pretty, that's why.


Not to mention the sky that day. It is so amazing and all I want to do is taking a bunch of pictures of it.

This week is so fun and my results is not half-ass bad and  I'm feeling pretty happy with it. Do I look like one? Having trouble with my drawings because whenever I try to do CG drawing, I ended up make it as a WIP. A WIP that will never I continue. So maybe I will just stick with my watercolor.

Happy Raya Day and Happy Comeback to school, I guess.

Labels: ,



1 Comments available :

August 24, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Blogger ELFarahin said...

Wow! You really work hard. Ganbate! I'm going to have battle with SPM this year! Goodluck to us :)

Post a Comment