Mie's Winter

Follow|Home
Monday, August 5 | 2 comments
Assalamualaikum and hello guys! (。・ω・。)

It's been a while since I updated any of my picture post right? So today I just want to spam (not-so spam I mean) pictures about me and art! I always want to do a post like this but I don't have time... Because now I have 2 weeks of holiday, I thought on giving it a shot! (*ノ・ω・)

So basically, this post is about me and my involvement in art~

History :P

I've been serious in art because of my amazing sister, Kuro, who always draw back then in front of me. When I am twelve, I am always feel jealous towards her drawings because it is so pretty and the body anatomy is so perfectly drawn. ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ One day, she joined a famous group on Kreko. I'm feeling extremely jealous but nothing I can do because my drawings is so horrible. (´Д`) And in that time, I feel so motivated to draw but important exam is approaching... so no matter what, my studies is always first. (。┰ω┰。)


One of her drawings. Steal it without her permission. muehehehe

And because of the exam is already ended, I started drawing very seriously and fixed a lot of errors in my drawings. When I am thirteen, I don't feel very serious in art field but recently, I'm feeling very determined to improve myself~ I joined a lots of art groups in FB and there's so many amazing/wonderful people in there. I want to be like them too! \(^0^)/

Medium

I choose both traditional and digital actually but traditional way is always the best~ Many people chose Pencil Color for their medium but for me, Watercolor is always the best~ ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Do you believe if I told you the watercolor on the left side is 6 years old?

My current brushes, I always use the smaller ones though. 

I also do digital drawings with Wacom Bamboo Tablet but I always don't have enough confidence to finish it. So I do have a lots of WIP. huehue. And until now I am trying to figure out what is the best style for me in do digital drawings. I need more time and practices. But still, traditional is the best! ヽ(‘ー`)ノ

My mechanical pencils and artlines~ I am still saving money to buy more artlines.

But I am not so pro to ink my drawings so sometimes I just leave them be. Artlines is expensive here but if I compared to the other country, in here it is much cheaper. I am grateful that I live in Malaysia :3 

My sketchbooks~  I already have 3 sketchbooks that I already finished it

For digital, I am using my tablet and one the only Paint Tool Sai! Photoshop is too advanced for me to understand it so I never really use it. Maybe one day I will give it a shot.

Workspace

Eheh. It's too crowded right now ////u////

Where's the laptop?! No, I don't have my own laptop and that's why I prefer traditional way. Amazing artists on tumblr always updated their workspace pictures. So why not me. eheh (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

Drawings

YAY. I am finally have enough guts to uploaded my drawings here. Before, I don't actually upload much drawings aren't I?

Back then in 2010/2011. I always draw chibi~


2012. Trying to figure out what is the best style for me.

Recently drawn. Uwww look at that improvement. There's a improvement right?

Eheh, I don't actually have my watercolor drawings in my camera. Maybe next time people. In case people is wondering about how my past wip is doing.... It already die. I don't have any motivation to do it so maybe I will just go on with new drawings. /Don't be mad at me

My Inspirations.

I enjoyed draw mainly girls, flowers and clothes! /Too girly But I also got a lot of inspirations by simply looking at other people drawings,listening to the music and watching a lots of anime. Mainly I listened to anime songs. (I am not into K-pop or anything)

Artists that I respect the most:

Of course my sister, Kuro.





Phewww what a long post! I hope you guys enjoy reading this. If you guys want to ask further more about arts don't hesitate to ask! I will help you with all of my heart!~ (If I have time OTL) But don't put your hopes too high, I am not that pro!

I am truly sorry for any grammar mistakes/typos/annoying writing style. This is my diary so I just type whatever I want~ See you guys later!~

Labels: ,



2 Comments available :

August 14, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Blogger Izwani @kuroizu said...

i saw my URL in this post >_< uhuu thanks :'> i'm still learning though and most of my arts are not really good...

let's work hard to improve our skills in drawing~ jyeah~ n__n

May 31, 2015 at 5:01 AM
Blogger Fara_nym | Hyoukurona said...

waaarghhh these are amazing!!!!!

Post a Comment