Mie's Winter

Follow|Home
Saturday, July 20 | 1 comments
Assalamualaikum and hey guys!


Work in progress. OTL I hate doing lineart via tablet. It is not detail as drawing with hand.

Yo guys. I am EXTREMELY busy with my school works, anime and PS games... and yeah, drawings. My trial exam is coming so I can't online often nowdays... Teachers gave us A LOT of paper that need to be answered in ONE DAY. School why you so cruel (」゜ロ゜)」

A lot of things happened and I just can't stop worrying about it and sometimes it give me headache. ARGH brain stop thinking. /what ・ω・

I need some rest, I need some sleep. 

Later guys. Exam that decide between life and death is coming. (o_ _)o


Labels: , ,



1 Comments available :

July 21, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Blogger w. said...

between life and death ? Lol. Ahahhahahahahahahha. Good luck to you and me kay?

Post a Comment