Mie's Winter

Follow|Home
Sunday, January 19 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hello you guys!! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


Tadaa! I am here! I don't know if I want to wish you guys Happy New Year or not... Because I think its too late already... ((´д`))  I am using my sister's lappy right now because mine is --- well I am not telling anything until I get the lappy first ( ◐ω◐ ) Well anyways, I got a lot of plans this year.

I want to open up Deviantart. I think I should if I want to know a lots of people that have a same interest as me. I have plenty of groups that I joined... But it seems I can't get it out of it. But, anyways! I should try it on! (´▽`;)/♪


School

I managed to go to Science stream! I am really excited because I really want to enter this stream and learn all the additional subjects... and it turns to a fun class! (人´∀`*) (well at least for now... Its getting tougher and tougher day by day..) some of the teachers are great!

And... the saddest thing is all of my friends ended up in Class 2... I got no one in my class. Well, maybe I know half of them but they are not the same, right? I only talked to a few people... I don't mind that but when I got a group task, I will get really lonely. (´;Д;`)



Anime and Manga

I am catching a lots of anime right now because its have been months since I abandon them. Here's a thing or two that I will watch! ヽ(´・ω・`)、

Arakawa Under the Bridge
Shingeki no Kyoujin
Free!
The world god Only Knows
Clannad

I think that is a lot... There's more, but I think this will be the list for now. For manga, there is a lot too! I think I will never finish this things up... Ha ha ha (´∩`。)

One Piece 
Tonari no Atashi
School x Fight
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Bokura ga Ita

All of it can be watch here and read this manga here. I hope it is useful! 

Interest

Saving my money to save up for this things ヽ(・ω・ゞ)


I am turning to be like a girl... (dress up) I mean before this I just wear T-shirt or maybe blouse for one or two... and I hate this interest.. (T⌓T)

"Dad, I feel like I am turning sooo old..."
"Why is that?"
"I don't know... I just feel like it.."
"Well, I want you to be matured not old, okay?"

Okay dad. (´_`)Well, that's it for now! Bye!~ (school is tomorrow.... *facepalm*)

Labels: ,



0 Comments available :

Post a Comment