Monday, October 20 | 2 comments
I am currently in my final
and of course, being a person that I am, seems like I have developed this kind of 'illness' that I-got-a-lots-of-things-to-do-during-exam-seasons. Trust me, it's annoying as heck. like you have a lot of idea and you want to draw it but you can't because you need to study.
Gotta jot this down
- Skinning for osu! /cries
- Learn how to beatmap
- osu! mania 5/6/7 key
- Finish the 3+2 english novels (they keep piling up without I even notice)
- Learn how to write fanfic FAST
- Finish that story-teller drawing
- Finish my on-going stories
- Draw that scene from 'Romeo of Hiroshima'
- Draw my avatar from Cocoppa Play
- Complete the One Piece episodes that missing from my files
- Marathon One Piece!
- Catch up One Piece manga!
- Reread Bakuman/Eyeshield 21/Shaman King manga
- Recommend a few manga titles
I got this really strong vibe that I will complete like just 10% of them after my final ended. Because I have this lazy sickness and all I want to do is procrastinating, watch some good anime and tease my sister just to annoy her.
Have to share this because I unable to control my feelings after seeing this and I have to move away from my laptop for a few minutes
/I don't own this.
I don't ship anyone from One Piece because I thought they are better that way and their nakama-ship are really strong (even Eiichiro Oda-sensei said so) but this made my day feel a whole better. (I really love Trafalgar D. Watel Law!)
be my husbando!
Until then, my fella crew!