Mie's Winter

Follow|Home
Saturday, August 29 | 0 comments
How is life going???


Trust me, more than anything right now I want to write something to keep this blog running until maybe until I reach at that point of my life I decide to quit my internet life. But then again, my internet connection isn't very stable and I have life priorities to do (like my streams of tuition classes and exams urghh)

Hey, that's an half-excuse.

School wise, I am okay but like I have said, I have like STREAMS of classes. and there's just... a few days left until the real SPM examination and I am currently on facing the Trials examination right now. Only Allah knows how worried I am now.

Anime/Manga wise, I am just repeating the old anime titles I have on my hard disc. Like when I am working on Add Math questions or others, I put that on to lessen my gradually increasing stress. But in the end, I am more stressed because I can't finish much work because I am too focused on the anime... It should be vice versa! Good kids don't try this at home!!1

But right now, I am a huge /trash/ on sports animes.

Haikyuu! by Furudate Haruichi

I know Tsukki, you don't have to say it out oud/
      "What's more important 
than pride?!"




Tetsurou is my love of my life but I ended up putting Tsukishima as the main highlight here because of the recent character development of him in the recent chapters of its manga.

DEFINITELY A HAVE TO WATCH ANIME M8.

Yowamushi Pedal by Watanabe Wataru



Mm, no shit there.

MY LIFE IS A STREAM OF INTENSITY.

This two titles are sucking me in deeper to sports genre of manga. Because their willpower and motivation is really close like studying. I should make another post of this, the comparison of sports and also studying. and yeah a review!!

I am now reading Diamond no Ace. Let's just sit and watch how my life turns out.

Labels: ,



0 Comments available :

Post a Comment